1. Parenting
Wayne Parker

Great April Fools Day Pranks for Parents

By March 30, 2006

I have fond memories of the times my children surprised me with an April Fools prank. My favorite was putting a rubber band around the spray nozzle on the kitchen sink so when I turned on the faucet for a glass of water, I got a full spray to the belly. Here is a list of 10 great ideas for April Fools pranks for parents to play on their kids. Take one and get prepared for April 1. Turnabout is fair play!

Comments
March 18, 2007 at 10:56 am
(1) Jill says:

that was stupid!

March 23, 2009 at 9:41 am
(2) Melody says:

April Fool’s Day is a wonderful opportunity to be stupid and silly and it’s good for everyone. “A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest men” Willy Wonka

March 31, 2010 at 7:27 pm
(3) Bobby says:

Gross

April 1, 2010 at 3:44 pm
(4) Devon says:

Good night, Happy April Fool’s Day!!!

The first Jewish President calls his mother in Queens and invites her for Chanukah.
“I’d like to,” she says, “but it’s so much trouble… First, I have to get a cab to the airport, and I hate waiting on Queens Boulevard…”
“Mom! I’m President of the United States! I’ll send Air Force One!”
“Yes, but when we land I’ll still have to carry my luggage through the airport… An try to find a cab… And you know what holiday crowds are like…”
“Mom! I’ll have a helicopter pick you up! You’ll go straight from the plane to my front lawn!”
“I don’t know… I’d still need a hotel room. And hotels are so expensive and they’re not like they used to be…”
“Ma! You’ll stay at the White House!”
“Well…” She thinks. “I guess. O.K.” she sighs, “I’ll come… for you.”
That afternoon, she’s talking on the phone with one of her friends. “What’s new?” The friend asks.
“I’m visiting my son for Chanukah.”
“The doctor?”
“No… the other one.”

Happy April Fool’s Day!

July 27, 2010 at 6:49 pm
(5) Alissa says:

Aww, I do that one all the time! My mom gets pissed.
-Alissa, 11 year old!

March 31, 2012 at 11:48 pm
(6) Olivia says:

That wuz cool! I actually did te phone one on my mum!!
I also did te empty closet one on tem 2!
On my bro i did te different color milk!!

Thnx 4 ur help!! Though tey all got pissed and mad @ me!!

Olivia
10yr old :D

April 1, 2012 at 9:56 am
(7) Ashley says:

omg!!! :D
i love the glue the ohone to the chair one! :]
gonna play some pranks now!!! :D
yay thanks!!! >:]
-ash<33

March 31, 2013 at 9:59 pm
(8) Rolando says:

this is the dumbest joke ever!!

March 29, 2014 at 8:44 pm