From the article: Top Ten Father-Daughter Wedding Dance Songs
Every girl dreams of that moment at her wedding when she and her dad dance together. What song is the most meaningful for a dad and his daughter as they dance at her wedding? Share Your Favorites
'Isn't She Pretty' by Stevie Wonder
- 'Isn't She Pretty' by Stevie Wonder is the perfect song for the father-daughter dance. Please add this to your list. It is easy to dance to, has very happy lyrics, slightly upbeat, appropriate for all ages plus Stevie Wonder has a great voice.
- —Guest Ashlea
Sunrise, Sunset (Fiddler on the Roof)
- This is a great song, and not just for Jewish ceremonies. It looks at the time of growing up and apart, but with love.
- —Guest BeenThere
This song says it all...
- "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts says everything you want to say to your daughter.
- —Guest Dad
Dancing with my Daughter
- This song is better that any other one I have heard yet it does not seem to be popular. Perhaps that is because it is a very old song. It brings tears to my eyes when ever I listen to it.
- —Guest Rob
Best Daddy Daughter Wedding Dance Song!
- This is the best new daughter daddy wedding dance song ever! My niece played it at her wedding and everyone cried with tears of joy...My daughter is going to play it at her wedding. It is a daughter singing to her daddy as he sings back to her a GREAT duet! This is going to be the biggest daddy daughter wedding song ever. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGR1yn0tYRo I LOVE this song!
Dance with a twist
- Here's what we did last weekend . . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDT3iVx8HUA
- —Guest Lowell
Five for Fighting/ 100 Years
- I am the father and this is the one song that plays over and over in my head when I think of my daughters getting married. This is how I wish my daughters to remember thier Dad. Love all 3 of you.
- —Guest Jim Means
Father and Daughter
- I would add Father and Daughter by Paul Simon! Its an amazing song that featured in The Wild Thornberry's Movie. its more upbeat but it was very fitting for me
- —Guest lanfear
More ideas for non-sappy songs
- God Only Knows - Beach Boys Those Sweet Words - Norah Jones Love - John Lennon Anything Anytime Anywhere - Jimmy Buffett My Father's Eyes - Amy Grant That's What Love is For - Amy Grant I Hope You Dance - Lee Ann Womack
"Through The Eyes Of My Father"
- GREAT spiritual Father Daughter Song! So beautiful!
- —Guest birbird
- Great Father-Daughter dance song, "I Will Be There" by Phil Keaggy
- —Guest Mike T
Daddy's Little Girl
- Classic! You can't possibly go wrong with this song. I just wish my Dad was still alive. But if I ever get married, I will still have it played.
- —Guest LuAnn
"Little Angel" -by Pat Ryan -New Release
- Looking for a unique new Daddy - Daughter Wedding Song? Listen to "Little Angel" at: www.patryan.net/listen
- —Guest Pat Ryan
"Daddy Dance With Me" by Chris Keith
- "Daddy Dance With Me" is better than Butterfly Kisses. We played it at my daughters wedding everyone was so moved, and had tears in their eyes when she and her daddy danced together. This was the best .99 I ever spent:) Enjoy your daddy daughter dance with "Daddy Dance With Me"! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ODySRqGu1U http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/daddy-dance-me-perfect-new/id506016009
You Are My Special Angel
- You are my special angel Sent from up above The Lord smiled down on me And sent an angel to love (to love) You are my special angel Right from paradise I know you're
- —Guest Joe
1-15 of 37Next