Help and Support for Fathers' Special Needs
By Wayne Parker
Are you and your partner pregnant, or do you hope to be? Find resources for expectant dads and their pregnant partners. Information about the stages of pregnancy, labor, delivery, coaching programs like Bradley and Lamaze, and postpartum issues are available to help you move through the process and transition into parenthood.
- Everything About Labor
- Body Changes in Pregnancy
- Are You Ready for Fatherhood?
- Dealing with Miscarriage
- Create a Birth Plan
Have you just become a dad? Through natural means, by adoption, or by marrying into a single parent family? In any case, there is a significant adjustment period for new fathers. Check here for information tailored to you that will help in your transition to fatherhood.
Dads who are divorced from their children's moms have a tough job. Keeping in touch from a distance or managing relationships with the children when you are not in the home is a major challenge.
- Success as a Divorced Dad
- Making Joint Custody Work
- Dating for Divorced Dads
- Making the Most of Visitation
- Close To Home After Divorce
Are you the single dad, custodial parent for your children? Whether you find yourself in this situation due to divorce, death or other painful experience, you can find tips and help to making your role as a single dad more meaningful for your children.
- How to Adjust to Life as a Single Father
- Health and Wellness Tips for Fathers
- Organize the Single Dad's Kitchen
- Taming the Cooking Monster
- Adapting to Life as a Widowed Father
Stepfathers face significant challenges as they move into a situation where they are often unwanted and unappreciated. It takes special skills and attitudes to be a successful stepfather