- Favorite Waffles. An all-time breakfast favorite for fathers and children. Light, fluffy and great with preserves or butter and syrup.
- Pancakes. A great pancake recipe that Dad will love. Serve with butter and maple syrup (or Dad's favorite).
- Homemade Maple Syrup. A great substitute for store-bought syrup.
- Scrambled Eggs. If you Dad likes cooked eggs, this is a great recipe. Tasty and easy to make.
- Crepes. Having lived in France for two years as a young adult, I came to love crepes. This recipe makes very tasty crepes, which can be served with fruit and whipped cream or with (our personal favorite) powdered sugar and lemon juice.
- Breakfast Burritos. A great spicy breakfast with breakfast meats, eggs and cheese.
- Breakfast Quiche. Another one of our family's favorite holiday breakfasts, this quiche tastes great and is pretty easy to make.
- Spanish Omelette. A spicy omelette that Dad will love.
- Breakfast Fruit Salad . A great fruit salad for breakfast--perfect for a warm Father's Day morning.
- Mountain Man Breakfast. A favorite with our family, cooked in a Dutch oven with potatoes, eggs, meat and cheese.
- Ham and Turkey Wrap. A healthy wrap with ham, turkey and all the veggies.
- Chicken and Apple Salad. A very tasty and lean salad with chicken and apple chunks.
- Mediterranean Pizza. A delicious pizza with healthy toppings and Mediterranean seasoning.
- Mexican Chicken Bake. The chicken filling is sandwiched between two corn tortillas, topped with tomatoes, cilantro and reduced fat cheese, and baked until the cheese is melted.
- Shrimp Pasta Salad. I love pasta salads for lunch and this is one of the best.
- Reuben Sandwich. While I am not a big Reuben sandwich fan, my dad is and he still loves a great Reuben.
- Mexican Stuffed Sandwich. Made with ground beef and cheese, this stuffed sandwich is a little more complex to prepare than some others, but it is worth the effort.
- Roast Beef Stromboli. A refrigerated pizza crust and deli roast beef makes quick work of this quick and easy dinner.
- Crockpot Chili. I love using crock pots for preparing dinner. All the ingredients go in and then you go about your day. A few hours later, dinner is ready and cleanup is a snap. Two kinds of beans, lean ground beef and vegetables make this chili recipe healthy.
- Pesto Meatballs with Fettuccine. One of my favorite quick Italian meals, this one uses those frozen meatballs from the grocery store.
- Apple Cinnamon Glazed Chicken. Only about 10 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to cook on a hot grill. A low fat entree with applesauce and cinnamon.
- Crockpot Beef Fajitas. Flank steak, salsa and peppers highlight these tasty fajitas. Serve on steamed flour tortillas. About 15 minutes to prepare and 8 hours in the crock pot.
- Pasta Cheese Casserole. This is a meatless casserole can be served with garlic bread and salad for a complete meal. Ten minutes of preparation time and 20 minutes in the oven bring this delicious dish to the table.
- Spinach Quesadillas. These are delicious and super-quick to put together. Try experimenting with different flavored tortillas and different cheeses, too, to find the combination that works best for your family.
- Dutch Oven Chicken Stir Fry. I love cooking in my Dutch oven, and this recipe is a favorite at our house or on a family camping trip. Chicken, vegetables and great spices make this a winner.