Welcome to the Valentine's Day season. If you are looking to have some fun at home with Valentine's Day this year, here are some great resources to help you make the best out of this holiday!
- Valentine's Day Activities for Fathers and Daughters. Looking for some fun activities with your daughters near Valentine's Day? This list will give you some great ideas of fun and memory making activities that will make Valentine's Day a special day for you and your girls.
- A Dad's Guide to Having Fun with the Kids on Valentine's Day. While Valentine's Day is often a holiday which seems more oriented to romance, a dad can really have fun with his kids demonstrating his love for them and helping them celebrate the day with those they love.
- Valentine's Day Craft Ideas for Fathers and Children. Valentine's Day can be a fun holiday for fathers and their children, especially if you have some great ideas for things to do together before or on Valentine's Day. These craft ideas from About.com guides are pretty simple but make great Valentine's Day gifts for you and your children to share.
- Valentine's Day Date Ideas for Fathers and Children. Valentine's Day can be a fun holiday for fathers who want to spend time with their children. Taking your child on a date for Valentine's Day is a great way to spend time together and to build positive memories.
- Top Ten Valentine's Day Cards for Fathers. Looking for an excellent Valentine's Day card for your dad? Check out these homemade card ideas from guides at About.com that will help you create a one-of-a-kind Valentine's Day card for Dad this Valentine's Day.