There are just tons of options for dads and families to enjoy New Year's Eve together. You might think about:
- Attending a community celebration like First Night in your area. Look for something that is alcohol-free and family oriented.
- Watching a New Year's Eve college football bowl game
- Making some great snacks like Chex Party Mix or an amazing dip and having fun together at home
- Playing some great family board games and watching the New Year come in
Whatever you decide to do, make it fun and do it together!
More New Year's party ideas from About.com Guides:
- Throwing a New Year's Eve party for tweens
- Celebrate New Year's Eve with the kids
- Easy and affordable New Year's Eve party ideas
- Turn off the TV
Image courtesy of First Night in Fullerton, California